Another somewhat big release day anime-wise:

ADV:
    Devil Hunter Yohko Vol. 1

Pioneer:
    Vandread Vol. 3
    Card Captor Sakura Vol. 9

Anime Works:
    Now and Then, Here and There Vol. 3
    Now and Then, Here and There Box Set (w/ bonus disc)
    My My Mai

Tokyopop:
    Vampire Princess Miyu TV vol. 5

2. The end of another great series

Sad to see it go but cant wait to see how it ends.

Now and Then Here and There vol 3

Deserved to be longer.

lee

3. Whoa, N&T sounds really cool - I'm gonna track down that first disc and check it out.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

4. Now and Then, Here and There Box Set (w/ bonus disc)

This should be at my house this afternoon. I'll be watching the whole series with my anime loving friend next week (along with Boogiepop Phantom probably).

- Kabuki

5. Yeah, This Here and Now box set looks quite attractive. But I dont know much about this series.

So, Can anyone tell me more about it? How is the story, animation, does it have alot of action, it doesnt seem to have alot of sillines or comedy(good thing, I like my anime more series). So, Post your impressions please

6. Damn, that looks sweet indeed!

Despair, for a synopsis of the first disc, go URL=http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews/viewreview.php?review=530]here[/URL]

That alone was enough to get me more than a tad interested. Might contain spoilers, though - don't say I didn't warn ya.

7. Thank you for the link Bio. Dont worry about spoilers, they never bother me

From what I read in the review, this series looks quite interesting, I think I will pick it up sometimes in the future

8. It IS a damn good series...

And I guarantee you, whatever you think it might be like or about is wrong (at least it was for me) but in an extremely good way. Ive said it before...this is the kinda of greatness that people walk right by and never experience..but for the few that do take the leap of faith....<smiles>.

And yeah, the box set is pretty damned spiffy (ordered it seperately from Right Stuf) cant wait to watch the extras disc after seeing vol 3.

Highly Recommended!!

lee

9. All right, lee - I'm takin the leap. I trust ya, bro.