If you haven't experienced this game by now...what are you waiting for?

When <i>Grandia</i> first appeared on the Sega Saturn some 4 or 5 years ago, it was considered by many to be the "<i>Final Fantasy</i> Killer". With stunning 3D graphics, a light-hearted adventure starring a charming cast that included the likes of Justin and Feena, and quite possibly the greatest battle system ever to grace an RPG, <i>Grandia</i> was met with critical acclaim from both sides of the Pacific. Unfortunately for North American Saturn gamers, the title never saw a release here until a port of the game appeared on the PlayStation, with horrible voice acting and slightly degraded graphics. Needless to say, Game Arts had a terrific game on their hands, and continued the series with the release of <i>Grandia II</i> for the PC. While the game may be a mere port of the PS2 and DC versions of the same name, Game Arts' masterpiece is a much bigger and darker monster than would be expected.

Intrigued? Catch the full review, <a href="http://www.the-nextlevel.com/reviews/pc/grandia2" target="top">here</a>.