Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dammit....MMCafe now too?

1. Dammit....MMCafe now too?

Just go to the site...

http://www.planetps2.com/mmcafe

It looks as though purely fan sites will have to step up their coverage to support the demand for information.

3. Dammit!!!!!! God damn Gamespot and all sites that charge to hell!!!!

Such a good site, now gone to waste...........

What a waste.....god i hate this industry.
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

Hmm, it looks like the GameSpy network may start charging a subscription fee...

5. Blame Gamespy. The admin of MMCafe doesn't like the change either.

6. You know, throughout the 90's I was puzzled to no end as to how this wonderful internet thing could be free. Now I know the answer. It can't. The damn thing is, just because I can see the end of the free internet in sight, it doesn't make it any easier to live through it happening....

7. C'est la vie. I'm hoping an externality will be the return of (good) print magazines.

So far there doesn't seem to be any real details on the site. Maybe they will just up the ads for now or something. But the free internet seems to be going away now that companies are starting to find that ads aren't working. Well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    Taking it one day at a time.

9. MMCafe is one site that I WOULD pay for. Hopefully it won't come to that point, though.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. That's a shame, great site. In the future it looks like frequenting a few sites will cost you a bit. And yeah I would pay to view MMcafe.

*-neo