Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things to get rid of...

1. Things to get rid of...

Hey guys(and girls)! I have been trying to clear out my room and i'm also looking to raise some funds. Here's what I got:

Ping Pong Club(Anime DVD, described as the Japanese South Park)-$13 shipped
    Street Fighter Alpha 3(PS1, Not the GH, complete and excellent)-$11 shipped
    Chrono Cross(PS1, Not the GH, complete and excellent)-$15 shipped
    Metroid Prime guide(Nintendo Power version)-$5 shipped
    2 NES controllers(I can't find out if they work or not but last I knew they did, sold as is)-$8 shipped
    Escaflowne figure model(Small, released by Bandai in Japan I believe)-$3 included with any other deal
    Xbox magicbox adapter-Allows you to use ps, dc, and saturn controllers on your Xbox-$17 shipped.
    PSX to DC adapter-Allows you to use PS1, PS2, controllers on your Dreamcast-$13 shipped

These prices aren't completely set in stone. For trade I'm mainly looking for online PS2 or perhaps Xbox Live games. Leave offers here or email me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tojo
    Hey guys(and girls)! I have been trying to clear out my room and i'm also looking to raise some funds. Here's what I got:

Ping Pong Club(Anime DVD, described as the Japanese South Park)-$13 shipped
    Street Fighter Alpha 3(PS1, Not the GH, complete and excellent)-$11 shipped
    Chrono Cross(PS1, Not the GH, complete and excellent)-$15 shipped
    Metroid Prime guide(Nintendo Power version)-$5 shipped
    2 NES controllers(I can't find out if they work or not but last I knew they did, sold as is)-$8 shipped
    PS2 to GC adapter(Allows you to use PS2 controllers on your Gamecube)-$10 shipped
    Escaflowne figure model(Small, released by Bandai in Japan I believe)-$3 included with any other deal
    Xbox magicbox adapter-Allows you to use ps, dc, and saturn controllers on your Xbox-$17 shipped.
    PSX to DC adapter-Allows you to use PS1, PS2, controllers on your Dreamcast-$13 shipped

These prices aren't completely set in stone. For trade I'm mainly looking for online PS2 or perhaps Xbox Live games. Leave offers here or email me.
    i am interested in the Xbox MagicBox, do you see anything in my sale list that you would trade it for?
    let me know,
    thanks

3. Sorry, I only have ps2 and Xbox and the selection for those are quite slim.

4. have you tested the magicbox with saturn controllers on the xbox?

5. Yes, the only one I tested though was one of the smaller japanese style pads and it worked like a charm.

6. Tojo is a great seller. Buy his stuff. I just picked up a PSX/MM from him and everything was a described and shipped quickly. Thanks!

7. Bump.

8. Bump?

9. Are you intersted in Crimson Skies for XBL for that Magic Box?

10. Didn't like it that much. Sorry.