Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: icarusfall = bad trader?

1. Edit
    Last edited by GameFreak; 21 Jul 2004 at 06:36 PM.

2. His comunication was a bit poor on my transaction with him, but other than that it was all fine. Shipping was slow too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by shmup-o
    But I haven't heard from him since the end of June, so you're telling me he's logging on to post and never notices the little blurb which says "You have XX unread Private Messages"?
    I wanted to follow up on this comment I made. I was searching the forums by posts made by Icarusfall, but I was looking at them by thread (like this) and not by post (like this).

It looks like the dates of his last three posts are 7/16, 5/26, and 5/11. After seeing this, I feel this is more likely a forgotten task on his part than anything malicious. Hopefully Mzo will be able to follow up and find out what's going on.

4. I bought a copy of Giftpia and a Sakura Taisen Dreamcast from him with no problems.

I was away on vacation for a week, but I'm still on it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Anyone seen Icarus around? I haven't been here for a while either...

He's disappeared for me, I don't think I can help you out =(
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Sounds like the deal went south. That's really fucking lame if so.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. shmup-o, you have a PM.
    Boo, Hiss.