Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost World...Klonoa you are so right!

1. Ghost World...Klonoa you are so right!

Wow, what a great movie, and I didnt even get a chance to whatch the whole thing! The damn DVD stopped working halfway and it doesnt even have deep scraches! Oh well....I borrowed it anyway! Time to buy one!

Klonoa, you are spot on about liking this movie! So freaking cool, original, entertaining, and the two girls are really hot! They finally made a movie about the non-mainstream people in this world. The guy who made this movie defenetly was doing what he wanted and not just trying to make a million selling blockbuster.

Anyway I got to buy a good one so I can see the ending! Oh, how can a movie like this possibly have an ending! It probably doesnt, in normal movie sence.
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

2. I just want to say the last girl I've fallen for was Enid.
    pwned by Ivan

3. The girls are cute, I wouldn't go so far as to say they are hot. The best part about the movie is Steve driving, I swear it's a re-enactment of me on the road.

D

4. Originally posted by dyomides
    The girls are cute, I wouldn't go so far as to say they are hotD
    Dude, for normal, ie..non-supermodel/anorexic, girls, they are hot.

I'm sorry you date the girls of victoria secret.......
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

5. Re: Ghost World...Klonoa you are so right!

Originally posted by supermario
    Wow, what a great movie, and I didnt even get a chance to whatch the whole thing! The damn DVD stopped working halfway and it doesnt even have deep scraches! Oh well....I borrowed it anyway! Time to buy one!

Klonoa, you are spot on about liking this movie! So freaking cool, original, entertaining, and the two girls are really hot! They finally made a movie about the non-mainstream people in this world. The guy who made this movie defenetly was doing what he wanted and not just trying to make a million selling blockbuster.

Anyway I got to buy a good one so I can see the ending! Oh, how can a movie like this possibly have an ending! It probably doesnt, in normal movie sence.
    supermario, glad you liked it! The movie is very entertaining and totally refreshing from whats out there nowadays.

Ghost World is bases on a comic book too, and the director did a great job with the adaption. Enid and Rebecca rock hard (especially Rebecca ) Buscemi atleast deserved to be nominated for an oscar :/

oh, and supermario, I'm sure you have seen the mullet man vs the employer scene

btw, there is a scene after the ending credits, don't forget to watch it, its hilarious!.

All in all, Ghost World is an underrated movie that oozes with coolness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Normal girls??? Dude those are two words that should never be put together. They were cute and I'm not comparing them to models. Natalie Portman is hot, Katie Holmes is hot, those two girls are cute.

D

7. Re: Re: Ghost World...Klonoa you are so right!

Originally posted by Klonoa
    oh, and supermario, I'm sure you have seen the mullet man vs the employer scene
    Yea, one of the funniest scenes in the movie.

And Diometes, I don't understand your logic of there not being normal hot girls? Either your an anorexic supermodel or your preety normal.

Katie Holmes is a overrated teen drama bitch, who has really nicley groomed hair and a set of nice tits. Shes hot but I wouldnt put her anywhere above the chicks in Ghost world.

And if Nataile portman is the chick from star wars, I give her a big bleh.......shes the most boringist looking girl I have seen in movies.

8. I think Scarlett Johansson is hot :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

9. Well I guess you like your girls a little thicker than I do, they both get nice points in the breast department, but for me a smile goes a long way and Natalie has one of the most beautiful smiles ever.

D

10. I liked Enid's looks, of course, but I really liked her personality. Anyone who would sleep with Steve Buscemi is ok in my book! A lot of Ghost World (especailly Enid's character) hit close to home with me, and I sympathize with Enid alot.
    pwned by Ivan