Thread: XENOSAGA new release date...^_^

1. XENOSAGA new release date...^_^

Gamestop, updated with a new release date for Namco's latest Rpg, Xenosaga. According to the site, Xenosaga is schedule for an October 22, 2002 release... Get your thumbs ready Kidnemo/ Werewolf...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. Woo-ha!

October is still quite a while away, but I'm still nice n' excited for it.

Has there been anymore information about the rumored "load time fix" that Namco might do for the domestic release?

3. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    Woo-ha!

October is still quite a while away, but I'm still nice n' excited for it.

Has there been anymore information about the rumored "load time fix" that Namco might do for the domestic release?
    I wouldn't know, perhaps Namco will disclosed this issue at E3...? Oh, and i'm not surprised you were the first to reply Kidnemo...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

4. Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW

I wouldn't know, perhaps Namco will disclosed this issue at E3...? Oh, and i'm not surprised you were the first to reply Kidnemo...
    Yea, I'm guessing Namco will say something at e3 also. HOPEFULLY they'll go the extra mile and fix it before the domestic release.

I normally have TNL running in the background while at work, and as soon as I see a nice-fatty-rpg topic posted, I'm all over it!

I guess now I'll have the time to finish the original Xenogears that I picked up a little while ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. Xenosaga's release date is still Q1 03. It's still very early in the localization process. So much, in fact, that it will only be shown in video form at E3, since there is no working English version yet.

-Shane

7. Originally posted by thray-walsh
    Xenosaga's release date is still Q1 03. It's still very early in the localization process. So much, in fact, that it will only be shown in video form at E3, since there is no working English version yet.
    A whole year away...Namco's grindin the cutting knife right about now, I bet...

Xenosaga is my most anticipated RPG but it would take a miracle to match Xenogears'story. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

9. HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH..........YESYESYESYEYSYEYSYEYEYSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Xenosaga in OCTOBER????????????? Thank you GOD!!! Maybe then ill buy a new game, seeing as i havent bought a new one since maybe February!
    Xenosaga