Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Shadow Hearts w/ Shadow Hearts 2 pre-order

1. Free Shadow Hearts w/ Shadow Hearts 2 pre-order

2. If there was some way to get the first Shadow Hearts early, I'd be all over this. But when it comes down to it, I don't really want to get TWO rpg's on the same day, I'd rather play the first now and then wait for the second
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. everyone needs to jump on this deal. Shadow Hearts 1 was very underrated and my sleeper pick of whatever year it came out (2001?). seriously got overshadowed by the equally great FFX.

4. Seconded. Everyone jump on this now.

I'd be thrilled if I didn't already have it, and as it is I'll probably reserve anyway just to have an emergency back-up copy.

James

5. Are they reprinting the first game? I had to buy a used copy about a year ago 'cause I couldn't find a new one, not even on ebay.

6. That's quite a nice deal, think I'll jump on it. Kept meaning to get around to trading/buying the original but just couldn't ever get around to working a GTZ deal for it or snag it off of eBay.

Thanks for the heads up, Videodrone!
    omg TNL epics!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    seriously got overshadowed by the equally great FFX.
    That flushed his recommendation down the toilet.

8. Glad to see all the praise for the original game.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    If there was some way to get the first Shadow Hearts early, I'd be all over this. But when it comes down to it, I don't really want to get TWO rpg's on the same day, I'd rather play the first now and then wait for the second
    Back to the original question, because somebody must have preordered by now...

Is there any option to get the original Shadow Hearts early?
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    If there was some way to get the first Shadow Hearts early, I'd be all over this. But when it comes down to it, I don't really want to get TWO rpg's on the same day, I'd rather play the first now and then wait for the second
    You already have an RPG to play, asshat.