Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Shadow Hearts w/ Shadow Hearts 2 pre-order

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    You already have an RPG to play, asshat.
    Oh yea
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Back to the original question, because somebody must have preordered by now...

Is there any option to get the original Shadow Hearts early?
    I preordered it. No you can't get it in advance. Just the same as the Namco and Midway preorders that included free games.

3. The translation in one was pure ass, so much to the fact I could not continue to play through. They constantly got characters mixed up in the dialog referring to one character when they sure as hell meant another (he, she, there are differences) which caused me to become constantly lost in the monotonous dialect.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    That flushed his recommendation down the toilet.
    ehhh... you either liked FFX or you didn't, but SH1 is still a pretty overlooked game that should be checked out. shit, i've never even beat FFX and i've had it since day one. i borrowed Shadow Hearts from my cousin the week it came out, beat it in a few weeks, gave it back, bought it last year and beat it one more time. once i get a new tv, i'll go back to playing it some more just because.

it's a really good game if you can get past some nagging flaws. and this pre-order is the perfect opportunity to get it whether or not i thought FFX was good. and it's free. everyone loves free things.

5. Surprise early release on Saturday, but I've been so bushed the last two days I just forgot to mention. Anyone get it yet?

James

6. Its out??? Damn, I will be getting it today then !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    The translation in one was pure ass, so much to the fact I could not continue to play through. They constantly got characters mixed up in the dialog referring to one character when they sure as hell meant another (he, she, there are differences) which caused me to become constantly lost in the monotonous dialect.
    The hell you talking about??? I'll give you the voice acting in few scenes, that was bad, but I didnt find anything wrong with translation. References were clear enough, and I dont understand how would you get lost in the dialogs?