Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *dead* Front Mission 4 $22.59 *dead*

1. News *dead* Front Mission 4 $22.59 *dead*

I saw this posted over at CAG by Gnomeslayer.

Here

Standard shipping is $2.99

Not a bad deal at all.

2. Wow... tempted to pick that up, that's a steal.

3. I ordered it, but got a feeling it'll be cancelled monday when they find out about the price mixup.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    I ordered it, but got a feeling it'll be cancelled monday when they find out about the price mixup.
    I don't think so, I've ordered something from them before they mixed up the price (Arc the Lad Collection) and they sent me it for the price I bought it at

Quote Originally Posted by NoFace
    Wow... tempted to pick that up, that's a steal.
    If you wanted it you should've bought it, that's a hell of a good deal

5. This item is not currently available.

Looks like that was it. This deal is dead.

6. That's cool.

Hopefully they'll ship.

7. Quote Originally Posted by foreverand1day
    This item is not currently available.

Looks like that was it. This deal is dead.
    It is now, I'm not sure how long it took for them to find it but count yourself lucky if you got you're order before they did

8. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I don't think so, I've ordered something from them before they mixed up the price (Arc the Lad Collection) and they sent me it for the price I bought it at

If you wanted it you should've bought it, that's a hell of a good deal
    Spent $20 on The Frozen Throne this week, so I had to pass. Hopefully everyone who ordered gets their copy though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by NoFace
    Spent $20 on The Frozen Throne this week, so I had to pass. Hopefully everyone who ordered gets their copy though.
    It says my order is processing, but I've yet to get an email about it being shipped and / or being out of stock, so I have no clue what's going on.

It just says "We are processing your items in order to get them ready to ship", whatever that means, because it's been a whole business day they've been doing this =/
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamSymphony from CAG
    I emailed them about my order and they replied saying that they're not taking any new orders on FM4 but they're trying to fullfill everyone's orders that have been placed already...
    I guess that's a good thing ... well it is better than nothing at all. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.