Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KingofFighters's self-endorsement guide

1. KingofFighters's self-endorsement guide

Feel free to post here if you have dealt with me and had a pleasant experience!

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=30241

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=13639
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 09 Jul 2004 at 04:59 PM.

2. Great seller, and great communicator. Reasonable and fair negotiator as well. I would gladly do business again with KingofFighters.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch
    Great seller, and great communicator. Reasonable and fair negotiator as well. I would gladly do business again with KingofFighters.
    Thanks Gooch, you were a pleasure to deal with as well! Enjoy your system

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch
    Great seller, and great communicator. Reasonable and fair negotiator as well. I would gladly do business again with KingofFighters.
    Agreed. Everything came exactly as described and was shipped quickly. A+!

5. Melf and Gooch said everything exactly what I wanted to say, the games are in pristine condition, super fast shipping, excellent seller. I strongly recommend him. A+ too!

6. KingofFighters is a really serious seller. I received the game as described, the packaging was amazing and it was shipped quickly !
    I will happily do business with KingofFighters again

7. Another great deal with my friend Kingoffighters, he is amazing as usual with the packaging, sent items fast and even added a nice bonus game! Thanks again bro', looking for another deal with you in the future!

8. This guy rocks! Pacakge was sent blazing fast and the packaging was perfect. Awesome transaction, kof is teh man!

9. My fourth deal with kingoffighters. How many times do I have to say that kingoffihters send items super fast, the packaging is excellent and the communiaction is great??! This time I got from him a boxed TurboDuo with extra controllers, turbo tap, HuCard converter plus a nice gift for my wife. Highly recommended, as always.