Thread: Gravitation

1. Gravitation

Soooo I saw this at breast buy yesterday and picked it up. I've seen it all fansubbed and loved it. The character designs are very nice. Uhh...and....it's funny. Did anyone notice the shocking detail everytime they would show anything electronic (i think sony funded the show or something)? It's been a while since I've watched anything cute like this....

2. Quote Originally Posted by perkyskirt
    Soooo I saw this at breast buy yesterday and picked it up. I've seen it all fansubbed and loved it. The character designs are very nice. Uhh...and....it's funny. Did anyone notice the shocking detail everytime they would show anything electronic (i think sony funded the show or something)? It's been a while since I've watched anything cute like this....
    Wait, isn't gravitation about the gay relationship with a musician and a book writing asshole?

3. yep!!!!! XDDDDD

4. It's a fun, fluffy little show. I really enjoyed it, but it IS pretty much 90% fanservice.

5. I know it is supposed to be really good, but... "fluffy"? I have no idea how that works into that sort of relationship, by "fluffy", do you mean "cheesy"?

Youngsters and their crazy new lingo makes a 24 year old like me fell like I am already old and senile.

6. By "fluffy" I mean "lacking any depth whatsoever." Don't expect anything even close to profound.

7. ... I see.

8. Here, I'll just sum up the entire romance:

Shuichi: I love you, Yuki!
    Yuki: You annoying brat. *acts like an asshole*
    Shuichi: I'm over you now. No, wait, I'm not!
    Yuki: I still hate you. *does something surprisingly romantic*

Repeat about 5 times over the course of the series.

9. I like this show because it's about gay sex and rock stars. YUKI IS SO KAWAII ^________^ XDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I just took a really weird dump
    I took all your French Toast.