Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Comic Book Day On July 3rd!

1. Free Comic Book Day On July 3rd!

Free Comic Book Day

Use the store locator to see if a comic book store near you is participating.

One of my comic book stores is doing this that's less than a mile away from me.

2. I really wanted an ish of Teen Titans Go, but that doesn't look very likely, since I have to work . BTW what's all this stuff about the Batman 15 cent Adventure?

3. My parents are coming up for the day. I'll try and convince them to swing by the local store so we can pick up some comics for the nephews.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. They do this every year now, which is cool. I'm at work right now, but the shop is right down the street, so I'm heading there afterwards. I'm glad they're keeping up with this, but there needs to be more for kids these days, I think. As for the 15 cent Batman, DC does this once in a while. There was a 10 cent Superman a while back.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

The comic shop near me is so cheap, they'd probably give away She Hulk vs. Leon Spinks issues.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fighter-X
    The comic shop near me is so cheap, they'd probably give away She Hulk vs. Leon Spinks issues.

Dude, I have a copy of Superman Vs. Muhammand Ali. Seriously.

In case you're curious, Ali kicks his ass.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Well, the shit's free, so no need to worry about them being cheap.

8. Actually, there is reason to worry. Some shops out there only let you get one free comic, or only one for every $10 you spend. Those stores suck ass, especially since the stores are only charged a whopping 10~25 cents for the free comics. Grabbed a bunch of comics for myself, and picked up the new Stryke Force comic. I need to hit my usual place to pick up my hold pile.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

9. wow, that's lame... I can get whatever I want. Guess I just have a really good shop (although I knew that for other reasons, which is why I go there). If anyone is looking for Teen Titans Go still, I'll see if I can snag some for ya.

10. My friend (who owns a comic store) let you have 1 free comic. If you wanted the others, you had to pay for them. Picked up the one with the Matrix in it btw.