Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: $4.99 Games At Circuit City! *7/9 UPDATED - READY FOR SUNDAY?*

1. @$%^@#%^

I made my father drive up to our CC, and it closed down over the past week or so. Had no idea. Now I -really- can't get anything good.

2. Quote Originally Posted by pixelassassin
    What was the BB sale?

Maybe they have some left still..... I have a BB just up the street from I.

It was somewhat the same deal, a bunch of $4.99 games. Mainly games that were regular $29.99 and less. Nothing AAA like this CC deal. All my local BB's were pick over after about a day. BB actually stickers their games every morning, so the divider with reflect the $4.99 prices. You'll probably find Mobile Light Force 2, Disney's Haunted Mansion and/or Evolution Skateboarding.

3. One CC looked like it didn't have any games on sale at all, and the other I went to today was pretty well picked over. I was able to get Wallace & Grommit, Frequency, and Parrapa 2, so not a total loss. I really do hope they restock. I'd love to grab a copy of TJ&E3, MGS 2: Substance, DOA3, DMC2 and a few others at those prices. Wonder how much EB/Gamestop will give on these?
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen
    Wonder how much EB/Gamestop will give on these?
    if you hold out for a few weeks you can get at least $10 each next time EB has one of their trade in deals.

If you don't like my posts click here

5. I went crazy again.
    I went to a second CC and got F-Zero GBA, Morrowind GOTY, RAD, Dino Crisis 3, and Kung Fu Chaos.
    They're restocking? This could be dangerous and helpful for my wallet...

6. Quote Originally Posted by morphix
    if you hold out for a few weeks you can get at least $10 each next time EB has one of their trade in deals.
    Sounds like half price Halo2 then.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

7. I'm holding off for a "Trade in 3 games get one free" deal they run sometimes at EB. $15 for a new release sounds good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

8. Well...

My Circuit City didn't have any of the games listed last time I was there..which was before the sale even started.

Grabbed Robin Hood and for some reason spotted a Crimson Sea which I made mine. Oh and went by a Target and grabbed La Pucelle...dunno when I'll ever play that..oh well. Don't know what Gamespot was thinking but I guess Shikigami 2 was pushed back, I wandered through GS with no luck.

Anyway I need:
    Dragon Warrior VII, Crazy Taxi 3, DoA Beach Volleyball, Gun Valkyrie, Morrowind GOTY, Pirates of the Caribbean, and ToeJam & Earl 3.

Make some RESPECTABLE offers. I'd gladly pay $10 shipped per game..maybe even $15 for DoA, DW7, and TJ&E3. I'm already seeing buttloads of games floating through on ebay...annoying.

Will check back on the 11th though, I could use 1,2, or 10 copies of Rez.

9. Still looking for Disgaea, willing to pay for it, got R.A.D. today though, that was about it.

10. I went to a Circuit City that was in Burbank around 11:00 AM this morning. I wanted to go Saturday night, but my mom and my sister were too busy to take me. I got:

Pikmin (GC)
    NCAA College Football 2k3 (GC) - Wasn't this game rare? I searched on ebay and it doesn't seem to be going high.

I then went to a Circuit City near me which I went to this past Saturday, and it seems many games were either purchased or stored in the back because when I went on Saturday there were many games I decided not to pickup. I did manage to get:

Roadkill (PS2)
    King's Field: The Ancient City (PS2)
    Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (PS2)