Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: $4.99 Games At Circuit City! *7/9 UPDATED - READY FOR SUNDAY?*

1. You and me both.... if not I'll get La Pucelle from Target

2. My CC didn't have this deal going. Just went today.

I'll second my request in this thread too... if anyone finds extra copies of Disgaea, and wants to pick one up for me, I'd be very, very grateful and would give price of game plus $10, plus shipping. Plus eternal gratitude!

3. my CC has had a few copies of Disgaea on the shelves forever, i pray they are still there.

4. Hm, I just bought GGX2 there for $20... it was worth it, but $5 would have been so much nicer.

If anyone wants to grab me a copy of Disgaea, I'd be willing to pay a little on the top as well, it'd be really awesome. My Target still doesn't have the La Pucelle deal yet either, it seems... I'm checking my CC tomorrow morning, I won't make it tomorrow night, but I'm pretty sure it didn't have any copies of Disgaea even before this.

Chronicle (or anyone else)

Would you be willing to get a $5.00 copy of Marvel vs. Capcom for PS2 from Circuit City and send it to me? I will paypal you the money+shippingfee+time for your efforts.

--------------

I got Dino Stalker and a copy of Omega Boost ($9.99)

6. I just got back from walking to a Circuit City near where I live, and it seems like someone before me asked if Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was in stock, but it wasn't. Anyone here live in Glendale, Califnoria?

This is what I picked up:

Bloody Roar 4 (PS2)
    Voodoo Vince (XBOX)
    ToeJam & Earl III (Xbox) - I tried to since if this could be $4.99, and to my surprise, it was.

Games that aren't $4.99 that I checked:

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (PS2)
    Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (PS2)
    I-Ninja (XBOX)

They didn't have much. They did have a few games that were confirmed, but I didn't want to waste money. I'm trying to convince my mom or sister to take me to a another Circuit City because it's too far to talk to.

7. $50 total. Thank you TNL and CAG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

8. i know for a fact my store had 5+ copies of disgaea just a few weeks ago but they were cleaned out when I got there today and no more Ikaruga either . I ended up with Armored Core 2, Parappa 2, and Mega Man X7. Decent haul, but not what i was going in for.

Quote Originally Posted by K3V

$50 total. Thank you TNL and CAG!
    I hate you

9. X7? I'm all over that, Voodoo Vince, and Disgaea.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Who will step forth and be the savior of this tread, with multiple purchased Disgaeas and Ikarugas for all to buy off them?