Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

1. Hello!

The forums are back up now, after struggling with a particularily nasty corrupted backup. Some things to notice: The forums might appear strange because there's no descriptive text on them. I just concerned myself with getting the forums back in general, not with gussying it up. Two, right now I'm rebuilding the search index so searches may not work properly for a little while. Third, your thread icons may appear all wacked out. Again, the icons database got wiped out with the shitty backup and I had to reconstruct it as best I could. Oh, and unfortunately I wasn't able to save any private messages or avatars for anyone. They got clipped in the corrupted part of the backup.

If you've got any questions, leave a note.

P.S.: The arcade won't be back until I get around to redoing the db for them too, as they also bit the dust with the corrupted section of the database backup.

2. I have no problems. Thank you, cka, for working so hard to get things going again. I can't imagine how much complaining there was in the IRC channel about it, and I certainly won't want to be Nick when you send him the bill.

3. Thanks for all the hardwork cka!
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. Hear hear! Cka is worth all of your left nuts put together. That's why I'm choosing him to be my running mate in 2016. We just need a phony birth certificate and we're in business.

5. How much are you paying him?

6. Thanks for all the hard work, cka.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. I can't really pay him with anything but thanks right now. Maybe later on.

8. I understand all the PMs got lost and what not BUT it says Im using 35 of 40 allowed messages

is it possible for that to get reset, since those 35 messages arent actually there?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. On second thought, a better method to fixing that:

Send yourself a private message, then delete it when you get it. That'll fix the number for how many private messages you have.

10. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    On second thought, a better method to fixing that:

Send yourself a private message, then delete it when you get it. That'll fix the number for how many private messages you have.
    Okay, that worked. Back at zero.

And as for the Avatars, I see it's just a matter of selecting one again. This isn't turning out to be the disaster I thought it was...still, my beautiful PMs...

Still, thanks for busting your ass to fix things, cka.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww