Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Collection is being sold

1. The Collection is being sold

Well, after a lot of thought I think I'm selling a big chunk to almost all of my collection (you can see most of it under my username at gametz.com) I'll be listing them over the next weeks. I have a bunch up so far on ebay so check it out (please )

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
    Last edited by Bar81; 09 Jul 2004 at 01:32 AM.

2. Would you sell the xbox dvd remote here? I really need one:-)
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

3. Sure as long as you can abide by the payment options offered in the auction.

4. How much do you want shipped (to Canada)?
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

5. $5

6. I mean in total for the remote w/ shipping Thanks.

7. $15 shipped

On another note, I think the SFC/SNES collection is going up soon and there are some real gems both domestic and import. N64 shouldn't be far behind.

8. Your prices are really high.

Castlevania CotM really isn't worth 60 bucks. I've seen it new for thirty withing the last few months.

9. Really? I'll look into it. Other than that though you can't get the imports for less if you find them at all.

10. Actually, CotM usually goes for around $15 new around here. FYE has a bunch of them in plastic clamshell packaging new for that price.