Thread: Ai Yori Aoshi

1. Thumbs Up Ai Yori Aoshi

OMG, I just finish watching both seasons of Ai Yori Aoshi and I've got tears and goosebumps. It's such a great anime. A lot of people like to compare it with Love Hina. Although it's not as funny, the charachter development is incredible and it flows so well. I really recommend watching it.
    Macbook Pro 15" Unibody | Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz | 4GB RAM | 500GB HDD | Mac OS X (Snow Leopard)
    Sprint Touch Pro 2 | iPhone 3GS 32GB | iPad 32GB

visit louie tran spot! a blog for geeks by a geek

2. Going by what I've seen of AYA (the first two episodes of the first season... they lost me at the LOL RAPE!!1 third episode), it doesn't seem more compelling than any of the other dozens of harem shows out there. And it doesn't really seem to have a big fan following, either.

So I guess what I'm saying is.... I, um, counter-recommend this series. Sorry.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Not Shade
    Going by what I've seen of AYA (the first two episodes of the first season... they lost me at the LOL RAPE!!1 third episode), it doesn't seem more compelling than any of the other dozens of harem shows out there. And it doesn't really seem to have a big fan following, either.

So I guess what I'm saying is.... I, um, counter-recommend this series. Sorry.
    Yeah, after watching three episodes...
    Macbook Pro 15" Unibody | Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz | 4GB RAM | 500GB HDD | Mac OS X (Snow Leopard)
    Sprint Touch Pro 2 | iPhone 3GS 32GB | iPad 32GB

visit louie tran spot! a blog for geeks by a geek

4. What's the point in watching an entire series if the first few episodes suck? :x

5. Evangelion started out slow to me. It's a long series, give it time and it may grow on you.

6. I read vol. 13 at Comic-Con, and they definitely have enough material to make a third season, should that ever happen...