Thread: NOVASTAR PRESENTS....

1. NOVASTAR PRESENTS....

Watsup im novastar and i got some art i wanna post.Considering that drew these with a mouse what do ya'll think of my work.

If you like my work you check out some more at the link below

http://www.artuproar.com/?page=browse_category&t=USER&t2=novastar
    Last edited by Novastar; 16 Jul 2004 at 05:51 AM.

2. I like the style, but you've got to learn to smooth your lines out a bit more. There's a lot of blurred out lines, it looks shoddy. Other than that, its looking good.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. I drew them with a mouse , didn't you read my post. I could draw smooth lines if i like had pad and stylus pen. or if drew in pencil or ink and scanned them in. These were done straight from rigged ass mouse work.
    Appreciate your your reply though.
    Last edited by Novastar; 13 Jul 2004 at 10:30 PM.

4. Yuna's boobs are too big.

Otherwise, that's damn fine for work done with a mouse. I can't even do a decent stick figure with the mouse.

5. You can still draw smooth lines without a stylus or tablet, it just takes a few layers. Instead of just drawing the outline, then straight to coloring, you can go outline, then draw over that with a slightly thicker line, then smooth it out. It's time consuming, but the results are ultimately better.
    I've been drawing with a mouse for years, and yeah, it takes practice. and lots and lots of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Yeah, I draw with a mouse all the time. There's no reason for the lines to be so jittery. Still, pretty good.

7. Now i wasn't saying it impossible to draw smooth with a mouse. because im actually getting better at it considering im not used to drawing wit it. it's just my mouse sucks ass because i got a wireless mouse that uses batteries that are dying, which makes most of my pics inevitably rigged and have yet to buy any new ones. Now as for layering somebody PLEEEAASSE! send me some tips on layering I so want to get good wit layering. not makin an excuse just stressin my condition. my work will improve though just wait. yo rezo would like to see some of your work. thanx for all your comments.

p.S. Do ya'll think Yuna's Boobs are too big?

8. In the game, her boobs were not close to the size of her head. I would think it's fair to say you drew them a little out of proportion.

9. I'm sorry for assuming this but it seems like you're copying falcoon's faces and just drawing the body on your own.