Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3

1. GARBAGE. This news totally sucks. Unless they keep it turn based, of course. Fallout with crappy fighting would make me cry.

2. I agree with Joust Williams. I'm not looking forward to this. Are they continuing what was already done, or starting from scratch?

I can see them throwing the isometric view out the window and making it fully 3D. I can see Fallout losing it unique feel and humor.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Survival Kid
    I agree with Joust Williams. I'm not looking forward to this. Are they continuing what was already done, or starting from scratch?

I can see them throwing the isometric view out the window and making it fully 3D. I can see Fallout losing it unique feel and humor.
    Um, the creator of morrowind who is also making this game is a huge fan of the fallout games. I don't think he would dare to make fallout into something it isn't.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Damian79
    Um, the creator of morrowind who is also making this game is a huge fan of the fallout games. I don't think he would dare to make fallout into something it isn't.
    That doesn't mean shit. The guy in charge of Brotherhood of Steel said the same thing and look at what we got.

5. Wow, way to write the game off before, umm:

01. A screenshot is shown.
    02. A character art is shown.
    03. Any mention is made of the game's story, setting, characters, perspective, interface, combat system, trade system, story structure, or gameplay structure.

6. I go by track record. You make crappy game, you get no interest for future games.

7. Well, Im sure Betheseda will be distraught to lose the 2004 Tempest 2000 World Champion and coach of Atari 2600 champion from their customer base, but hopefully they can recover.

8. Who said they would be? Do you just post to make yourself look like a retard or something?

I answered your stupid attempt at being a jackass and you move to something completely irrelevant, which is typical for you.

9. Dismissing a game outright as soon as the developer is announced (who is perfectly respectable, by the way, Betheseda might not be Bioware but theyre not Acclaim or 3DO or the Brotherhood of Steel team) paints you as, well... not quite a retard but something alone those lines.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    I go by track record. You make crappy game, you get no interest for future games.
    Elder Scrolls series aside, Bethesda has made alot of REALLY bad games. Even Morrowind fans can't really argue with that. Might not be a good rule with this company. They do their share of shovelware, and some stuff they really pour resources into.