Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 120130132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,336 of 1336

Thread: Fallout 3

1. People play Bethesda games on console?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    People play Bethesda games on console?
    I played Oblivion on the PC first, then bought the GoTY edition for 360. I enjoyed it more on the 360. I don't like to sit at my computer and play games for long period of times as it feels awkward. Sitting on my couch and relaxing while playing a console has a much nicer feel to it.

Granted it is a little easier to micro manage on the PC version, with the appropriate hot keys assigned though I stopped noticing the difference. Plus I don't get interrupted by "IT'S TIME TO DO YOUR ANTI VIRUS SCAN" OR "WINDOWS UPDATE TIME, YOUR COMPUTER WILL REBOOT IN 5..4..3..2..."

3. Quote Originally Posted by EpicNotion View Post
    I played Oblivion on the PC first, then bought the GoTY edition for 360. I enjoyed it more on the 360. I don't like to sit at my computer and play games for long period of times as it feels awkward. Sitting on my couch and relaxing while playing a console has a much nicer feel to it.

Granted it is a little easier to micro manage on the PC version, with the appropriate hot keys assigned though I stopped noticing the difference. Plus I don't get interrupted by "IT'S TIME TO DO YOUR ANTI VIRUS SCAN" OR "WINDOWS UPDATE TIME, YOUR COMPUTER WILL REBOOT IN 5..4..3..2..."
    Oh god, fucking can of worms. Dont say shit like that here.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Great. The FFXIII thread attracted another ignorant noob. Just fucking ban him now.

Gorgeous. God bless the PC.

6. Quote Originally Posted by forum
    Obviously this is not intended for actual game play.
    Meh.