Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morrowind- Xbox version

1. Morrowind- Xbox version

I know a lot of you got the PC version. But how many of you are getting the Xbox version? It's only a few days away now.

2. Me.

I hope it releases soon. Bethesda is still claiming May as the official release date, but every day without a gold announcement about the Xbox version on their website makes that less probable.

3. Yep. What SoK said.

Not I. My role playing queue for the rest of this year will be filled by Grandia Xtreme, Suikoden III, and Xenosaga most likely.

5. Well that just sucks.

6. I'm going to sit back and see what everyone says about this one. If its really good, then I'll get it after I'm through with Resident Evil. It sounds intersting, and I've never played anything like it before. Anyone know if you can make your own soundtrack for the Xbox version?
    pwned by Ivan

7. Well when I went in yesterday to check in at EB the manager told me that it has been delayed a bit. His exact words were 11 days from yesterday so that would make it the 24th but I'm counting weekends as well. Hopefully this game comes out soon cause I'm going stir crazy listening to all these great stories of other peoples adventures.

D

8. Originally posted by Green
    Anyone know if you can make your own soundtrack for the Xbox version?
    Apparently you can't.

9. Well in the PC version you can add tracks by putting them in the appropriate folder so I don't see it being a big deal adding a bit of code to handle this scenario but seeing that the game is already late I don't know what to expect. I hope so cause from what I hear the soundtrack is rather sparse for such a huge game, although they did mention thats it is very high quality.

D

10. One of the devs posted on the official board that you can't use your rips on the Xbox version. You can probably find it at www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind. If it isn't on the front page (I don't remember how recent it was), you can find it in their archives somewhere.