Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morrowind- Xbox version

1. I don't know what to believe there anymore since their faq still states the xbox version coming out at the same time as the PC version.

D

2. It would have, if it wasn't for Microsoft and their dastardly Q&A quality control. Screw them and their commitment to bug free console games!

3. I'll be getting the bug free XBox version along with you guys... Currently researching which race I am going to be.

4. Supposedly it's in testing, and since this is a PC game, I think we can assume it's not entirely stable - and I really doubt MS wants to make people download patches. That'd do wonders for the Xbox's rep.

And TriForce - what are you gonna do until one of those games actually comes out?
    -Kyo

5. I won't be getting it. The PC version and it's extras that are coming out even now (the bounty hunter, for instance) would make me feel like I'm playing an inferior version. It's one thing if I hadn't played the PC rev, and started with just the XBox, but not the other way.

Besides, I already have saved games on my PC version.

6. The PC version has some game-wrecking bugs, which have work arounds in the PC version, but those work arounds won't even be in the Xbox one, so I'm guessing they're hard at work to fix those before the Xbox version gets released, hence the delays.

There aren't many bugs (I've only hit two myself), but they make it either hard or impossible to finish the main quest.

I'd buy the Xbox version, even though I already own the PC version, if it does turn out to support plugins since I plan on doing some extensive customizing of my Morrowind world.

People who need linear rpgs with active story telling, pre-made characters, and gobs of cut scenes will not like Morrowind. But to the rest of us, it's one of the best, if not the best, RPGs ever made. The potential length of this game makes Dragon Warrior 7 seem like MGS2, and the freedom you have makes GTA3 seem like FFX.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. Both actually

ºTracer
    o_O

8. You KNOW I am going to be buying it first day.

I only with they would have released an LE version for XBOX owners as well.

Anybody know of any freebies or special deals from preordering from certain stores, online or off?

9. The actual reason why the xbox is being delayed is all speculation since nothing has ever been officially confirmed. I spend hours at a time multiple times a day at the official forums where all the latest news gets posted, like the PC version going gold, and not once has someone from the dev team made an official statement. I've heard reasons explaining why but not once have I read and official statement. So until I see one I don't know what to expect. I'm dying of anticipation.

D

10. Originally posted by Master
    You KNOW I am going to be buying it first day.

I only with they would have released an LE version for XBOX owners as well.

Anybody know of any freebies or special deals from preordering from certain stores, online or off?
    I've seen it for pre-order at EB world, on and off for $39.99.