Thread: Cka please step down as a mod

Cka please step down as a mod

This is a Feedback forum and I think Cka is a hell of a talent when it comes to board techs and is a vital part of TNL, but as mod you are clueless and flaunt and abuse your mod status too much, I doubt it will be looked into, I'll probally get my assed banned for a year or this will be locked or deleted, but I'm asking you in good faith for you to step down as a mod, it's not working and I'm tired of seeing you play your games.

2. You need sources. Wild accusations do not work without solid facts to back them up. Im giving this paper a failing grade, sorry. But do not fret. Go forth and do some research. If you can find some credible examples to back up your fantastic ideas then surely you will do well.
    your mom

He just deleted two threads which people were responding to, just cause he banned the author. I don't care if he bans someone that is up to him, if the thread gets derailed you lock it, move it, but you NEVER delete a thread unless it is blatent spam, no other mods have done that. He banned me for over a year and played stupid, banning somone for a year nullifies ones account so he tried to get rid of me for good. He even deleted his Fat chicks with bouncing tits too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    He just deleted two threads which people were responding to, just cause he banned the author. I don't care if he bans someone that is up to him, if the thread gets derailed you lock it, move it, but you NEVER delete a thread unless it is blatent spam, no other mods have done that. He banned me for over a year and played stupid, banning somone for a year nullifies ones account so he tried to get rid of me for good. He even deleted his Fat chicks with bouncing tits too.
    What is this, The Korian Level? Do you run this board? If Nick had a problem with cka's modding, he'd do something about it.

risgley was a worthless poster. He contributed nothing and the threads people were posting in were comprised of nonsense. They added nothing to the board. Why keep the threads alive? Am I missing something?

Deal with it.

5. rsigley's threads were removed because he was previously banned under a different name.

Personally I would have simply locked the threads (those kitties were awful cute), but what's done is done.

In any case, Feedback is not the proper place for this sort of discussion.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    but you NEVER delete a thread unless it is blatent spam
    Those threads were blatant spam, chief.