Thread: Why does this board exist?

Thumbs Down Why does this board exist?

My previous thread was not a flame but a question to the mods, which of course cannot and probally won't be answered, but please don't cut off my ability to question somone's authority. I could PM but from most of my past experiences they fall on deaf ears, so where am I supposed to post it? I find it offensive that I as a long time member I can't voice a concern in the proper and formal matter.

This thread takes me back to three months ago.

Quick, everyone, archive your PM's and tell Brando he's about to die!

Because I'm outspoken I'm labeled as a trouble maker or drama queen, fine but Werewolf and other members have made complaints about the modding on the board and they never get banned. I could bite my lip but it's already bleeding.

4. I believe this news.

5. It is probably cause nobody can stand you Korian, and we are prodding you in hopes that you do something drastic (not unlike suicide).

Really though. I have no idea what this board is for, but I am pretty sure it is not for somebody whine about a post being deleted that they were not even participating in. Nobody is asking for your help Korian, you are just trying to start trouble.
    your mom

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    I could bite my lip but it's already bleeding.
    what a coincidence! yesterday, i went to the dentist. i had a tiny cavity so he numbed my mouth to fix it. when i got home, i ate a sandwich and cut my lip without knowing it. it bled a little, too.

7. Existential questions aren't appropriate either.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    I could PM but from most of my past experiences they fall on deaf ears, so where am I supposed to post it?
    Can anyone tell me of any instance when I've ignored a PM or board e-mail that asked for a response? Hm?