Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE fighting game dvd finally released.

1. THE fighting game dvd finally released.

Don't know where this belongs, but the recent japanese tournement super battle opera 2, (or sbo 2) DVD has finally been released. If you didn't know, sbo2 is basically THE worldwide tournament for fighting games, hosted by arcadia magazine if i am not mistaken. Well, if you are at all interested in fighting games at higher level play, this is the best you will find. I have a link for the #R dvd if anyone is interested, for the other games, i suggest you bug 7 force. Just a quick heads up.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. I'm interested in vf4e footage, if any...

3. You can't post the links here?
    pwned by Ivan

Quote Originally Posted by Destin
    Don't know where this belongs, but the recent japanese tournement super battle opera 2, (or sbo 2) DVD has finally been released. If you didn't know, sbo2 is basically THE worldwide tournament for fighting games, hosted by arcadia magazine if i am not mistaken. Well, if you are at all interested in fighting games at higher level play, this is the best you will find. I have a link for the #R dvd if anyone is interested, for the other games, i suggest you bug 7 force. Just a quick heads up.
    I am interested. PM me the link, please.

5. I would like any and all of the videos if anyone has any of them or can direct me to where i can find them.

6. If there's no Tekken, I don't care.

7. Let me know too.

8. Can it be purchased? Gimme a PM please.

Why no link?

9. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WD1V

Seems I was mistaken, I will see if i can find some link for the tekken/vf4evo one as soon as it comes out (7/29 prediction). This is the guilty gear volume.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life