Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why the hell does Mohammed Ali get trotted out in every public event?

He probably is Trump

2. How do you decide which threads to bump, Doc? Is there a process or is it random?

3. Well, Ali's son was in the news recently, so it's topical.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    How do you decide which threads to bump, Doc? Is there a process or is it random?
    Search function is all fucky, so I had to use Google to find a thread on handshake/hand shake. There is no such thread, but this came up and it was funny. Young diff was a 40oz drinking asshole.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. The only thing shaking was Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Search function is all fucky, so I had to use Google to find a thread on handshake/hand shake. There is no such thread, but this came up and it was funny. Young diff was a 40oz drinking asshole.
    It was a thing. I remember it. It was one of those 20 page ordeals. Josh puts a lot of stock in that hand voodoo.

That's because it works. I am a professional manipulator. You should trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I am a professional manipulator. You should trust me.

9. He was the living variant of the MLK prop. A civil rights pokemon who white people hypnotized themselves into retroactively regarding as someone they always respected and stood behind, despite actual history telling a drastically different tale. And who was in no condition to speak on their own behalf to destroy the illusion.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 04 Mar 2017 at 04:34 PM.

10. There's no pension for old boxers, and these were paid appearances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!