Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Sega Nomad

1. Looking for a Sega Nomad

I'm interested in buying or trading for one. I'd like it to have its box and manuals but as long as the actual unit is intact I'm happy. Check my trade thread (in my sig) to see if there's anything you'd like or post offers here.

Thanks!

2. The Nomad will be a great addition to your already great Genny collection, good luck buddy!!

3. I was selling one a few months back, you're a bit late. Good luck with one of those... Even eBay is really overpriced for good condition units.

4. I have one Id consider selling. Id have to dig it out of a box but its in pristine condition, played at most a couple dozen times. With everything, Im almost certain.
    Last edited by diffusionx; 16 Jul 2004 at 03:57 PM.

5. Is there anything you'd consider trading for? If not, what's your asking price?

I have one. I don't want it. PM for details.

7. I've been looking for one too - if either of you still have it email or IM me

8. Neo-Geo Pocket eBay always finds the goods!!

Just searched on eBay, there is a Nomad for sale on here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8830848587

Good luck if you get it, i'm guessin it'll probably go at the buy now, they usually seem to!

9. GG at looking at the date this was first posted.

This reminds me... Melf, do you still need that 32x spacer? I forgot that you had wanted one, I've found my unused Sega systems and have found at least two of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.