Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Online Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    Send me a PM a day in advance whenever you want to play.
    I will! Looking forward to it!
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

2. I'm playing the Dreamcast version these days. If you're playing on the fan made server than the GC, DC, and PC can all play together. I'm willing to play in like, 20 minutes if anyone is up for it.

Look for Korlytron 5000 the red RAcast.

3. If anyone still wants to play PSO the PC version of Blue Burst is free here http://www.schtserv.com/ It's under the download section and you do have to register with this site to play on their server, but it's free. I recently got a bba for my DC and managed to get on the server, but couldn't play with anyone. So I got this version and it looks great. I can use my wired 360 controller and it works perfectly. Only problem I have is that I can't play on my HDTV well. It'll play, but i can't use my pc when it's on the screen because any action shuts the prog off.

4. The Schthack server is a GREAT way to play PSO online. Not only does it just hand out BB for free, but they fine fellows there grabbed a ton of Japanese only content and made it accesible to everyone else, as well as adding new, custom quests.

Free Game, Free Online? Hell Yes, I say.

5. Yeah there is no PSO outside of schtserv anymore (And a few hacker friendly servers).

6. The Gamecube PSO server are currently shutdown and no longer accessable. However it's very easy thanks to how the software is setup on the Gamecube to connect to one of the many online private servers for free and play.

I have no idea what the URLs are but it should be easy enough to google or track something down.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. I get an urge to play this for a couple days like once every few months, so free is cool with me. Thanks for the info.

8. I keep meaning to pick up BB now that I have an Intel Mac, so if anybody is on that version and wants to run around, let me know.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Weird part is that no matter what version you have you'll see each other. I have the DC version and BB on pc and I saw my character on both at the same time. Tho I don't think i could play together...

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    The Gamecube PSO server are currently shutdown and no longer accessable.

You mean the official servers, right? SCHTHACK supports the GC one. Heck, I might pick up a cheap copy to play on the GC if this really works.

Ah shit, I just remembered I don't have the modem. Fuck.