Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Online Discussion

1. From what I know, all the different versions of the game on all the different systems can interact in the lobbies but actually playing together causes some problems. THings like ebing unable to target (and therefore heal) gamecube players if you're on the PC and vice versa, which could result in anything from annoyance to crashing.

2. Since it seems that we all have pc of some sort, you should just d/l Blue Burst from SCHTHACK. Saves all the trouble. My only problem is now my DC is completely worthless now... well almost i guess.

3. Blue Burst was released for free, and all you had to do was pay the monthly fee, so even if you're antipirating, just grabbing blue burst and playing it on the SCHTHACK servers is perfectly legit. DO IT. I'll join bitches if you wanna play some PSO

4. If you see me my Nick there is RobiDai

5. So I only need to download BB from them and I can play? Or do I have to download the game separately?

6. Download it from them. I did earlier and booted it up, though I just messed around in character creation for a minute. It's not as pretty as I remember the 360 demo being, though the shit choices for resolution don't help.

7. The 360 Demo is for Phantasy Star Universe, a new and cruddy MMO that was released.

PSU is essentially a prettier but crummier PSO. Ahhh, Next Gen sequels.

8. Yeah, I played a little BB after I posted that and remembered which was what.

9. Not that I guess I shouldn't have expected it, but between Sega's inability to do things anymore and the mods that were done by the PSO community, this game feels like one gigantic hack job. And, is it just me, or are the proportions in the character creator way the hell out of whack? I remember being able to have some goofy possibilities before, but nothing like this, and my poor Ayu has a head way too big for her body.

So far, not at all impressed. Once I figure out how to get my 360 controller working with the game and actually get in some playtime, though, I'll give it more of a chance.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. Anyone else DL Blue Burst from schtserv.com?

I got a virus warning as soon as I started the installer.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in