Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What was that one game that got you hooked?

deathwishkersey Guest
    Originally posted by xS
    I cant pronounce the name of the game . It was something like Osagi Yugimbo or something for the C64.
    Usagi Yojimbo!
    I take it there's not a lot of comic book fans here since this is the second time in two days I've seen this game referred to but without the correct name. Dark Horse Comics and Stan Sakai still put it out on a monthly basis. If anyone's interested,it's a great series.

2. I remember it being a pretty cool game. It had a few RPG elements I think. I also remember that there were sequels for the PC?Or maybe they were some obscure sequels that no one ever heard of , like those dangerous dave sequels.

xS - go here for your Usagi Yojimbo needs-

http://www.usagiyojimbo.com/coolstuff/videogame.html

Did you play the Exploding Fist games on C64? They were made by the same developer: Beam Software.

4. Pong....Love at first sight. Things have changed a bit since then.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

5. i've always liked video games since i was really young. i played mario bros. and everything else, but the one game that really grabed my attention was the legend of zelda. that game was so...epic. after that it was metroid. and the game that made me want to be a gamer for the rest of my life was mega man 1.

6. Originally posted by Hero
    All I can remember is Joust, Miner 49er, and Donkey Kong.
    GameGO! veterans may remember that my original avatar was Bounty Bob from Miner 2049er, one of my earliest addictions.

A few others were Joust, Donkey Kong, and Dig Dug in the arcades, and Kaboom!, River Raid, and Combat on the VCS (or 2600, as it was later called).
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood