Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2232343536

Thread: Hitomi in DOAU!!

1. Wow, so you've played SA? Amazing! As for KOTOR, that's your opinion dude. That says nothing about he actual game. I thought it was total rubbish in the vein of NWN. The party AI sucks, the puzzles sucked, the quests suck and it didn't even have multiplayer. Look at me! I did the same thing you just did!

2. Wow, so you've played SA?
    Read a preview.

Oh... don't forget this.

Now, will you please try to do something other than follow me around and act like a huge gaping vagina towards everything I say?

3. Well, make an argument that actually has a point, then.

"Read a preview"

Yeah, I read glowing previews of tons of games that got lambasted. Your point? Oh you don't have one. As usual.

4. Here's my point: you are a dumb annoying vagina.

5. Um...good one?

Let's give him a hand folks!

6. Man, Joust, I do hope you relay this back to Master and PaCrappa when you go and have your wonderful in-real-life-conversations-about-the-internet. You know, the type of conversations that I didn't want to have with burgundy and Josh (because I dont want to talk about the internet). Then you can all talk about how cool you are and you can coach Master how to play 2600 and Tempest. Then we can all be sad because we are not in this group and into these sort of stimulating conversations.

Be sure to tell them that you follow me around like a little girl in awe of the bully in grade school. They'll know just what you mean, I am sure.

7. Somehow that doesn't seem like it has anything to do with the conversation at hand. But should I expect anything different?

If you want to talk games, bring meat to the table. Not "I played these games and now I don't so it sucks".

See the ignore thing? Click that, like you said you were going to do yesterday.

8. As much as you would like me to ignore you, because then I know your love affair for me will only grow, like a stupid high school girl in love with the boyfriend that treats her like shit... I not only never said I was going to put you on ignore (I was referring to MVS), I have no plans to. I do want to see what my #1 admirer says, all the time. It's just courtesy.

9. can this move to fight club now? Go back to your home on Whore Island!

10. Wrong thread. Locked.
    Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; 26 Jul 2004 at 02:20 PM.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico