Page 1 of 25 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother 3 is dead. Kill yourself.

1. Whoa Mother 3 is dead. Kill yourself.

http://gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=1194

if anything we wont see it for a long ass time, but for now, i'm still waiting for Nintendo to get off thier asses and release Mother 1+2(Earthbound 1+2) in the U.S

2. I really want to believe that we'll see this game. Seriously, I'm one of the most rabid Earthbound fanboys you'll see, but I'm not holding my breath. If I can just get a Mother 1+2 brought over here, I'll be a happy camper.

I love Earthbound. But do you remember what the screens of this game looked like? Nothing similar to 1 & 2. It worries me.

Granted, that was years ago on the n64, but still...

4. Wasn't there some type of pig-boy too?

5. Ew. Thank god it didn't come out looking like that.

They ought to do it in a faux-claymation style.

6. Considering how well Fire Emblem did when Nintendo finally ported a GBA chapter of it over here, and with the underground/hardcore popularity Earthbound still enjoys on eBay and across the net, you'd think they'd take a chance on localizing and bringing over Mother 1+2 here.

Hell, they wouldn't even have to invest the money into having it translated anymore, they can just use the translations from the SNES Earthbound and never-released-but-completed NES Earthbound "Zero" and just code them into the game. *sigh*
    omg TNL epics!

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    They ought to do it in a faux-claymation style.
    I say do it in Animal Crossing style.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge

anything but cellshading!

9. you're mistaking simple textures for celshading.

10. As pointed out, AC is not cell shaded. But god forbid a cartoony game like Earthbound get the cell shading treatment![/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    You know, taken out of context that sounds kind of kinky.