Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rez for Sale

1. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Quoted for emphasis, no way in hell does it take 8 dollars to ship a game within the US or Canada.

Looks like someone is making extra profit.
    Especially Media Mail? It would cost no more than $2.

Gotta make any extra profit one way or another right?

Thats why I put:

"Winning Bidder is responsible for all shipping/handling charges. It incorporates many costs above and beyond just the postage and might be different from the actual postage."

That way people know that the shipping price they pay, is not going to be the actual postage.

2. Odds are, I'll lower it after the person wins, I merely went with a really high estimate without really thinking about it. I'm already set to make a decent profit with the game, so there's no need to get greedy with the shipping.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Rez is my most favoritest game in the hole world

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    I'm already set to make a decent profit with the game, so there's no need to get greedy with the shipping.
    eBay is all about greed. milk it for all it's worth. you know you want to.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Gotta make any extra profit one way or another right?

Thats why I put:

"Winning Bidder is responsible for all shipping/handling charges. It incorporates many costs above and beyond just the postage and might be different from the actual postage."

That way people know that the shipping price they pay, is not going to be the actual postage.
    I never ever buy from people like you. Jacking people on shipping like that is hella fucked up. I charge a flat $4 for priority mail, I doubt anyone would be upset at losing $0.15

And I hope you know Jeremy that by putting the shipping that high you'll not be getting as much as you could for the game.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Yeah, I know, but I'm more in a mood to just get rid of the game than to make tons off of it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

LOL Guest
    LOL $8.00 for media mail. It's like you're charging a dollar for every day it will take to get to the winner.

8. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    LOL $8.00 for media mail. It's like you're charging a dollar for every day it will take to get to the winner.
    LOL

Who the hell dosen't ship priority???
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

LOL Guest
    Shipping a DVD or game in a bubble wrap envelope first-class (3-4 days) to anywhere in the US is $1.75 maximum. There's no reason to pay more for media mail for it to take longer.

10. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    If they're lucky. I had media mail take 10-12 before.