Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Official X-BOX Price Drop thread . . . . . .

1. X-BOX Price Drop . . . . . .

Seems as if an X-BOX price drop is likely.

http://www.xengamers.com/sections/news/7358/
    There's room for only one Snake and one BIG BOSS !!!!

2. Ya. I was going to hint at this in my article before bandit arrived with his PS2 highlight seconds before me.

I definitely predict a price drop (not that it will help me any since I already got the system in tow) but great news for fence-sitters.

As for Nintendo - I don't think they'll be dropping their prices, but may perhaps announce some new special packages. Of course, we'll all know for sure Tuesday afternoon at the E3 Media Press Conference next week...

3. Nintendo at least better shave 50 bucks off that price tag with their currently deprived lineup. They need Triforce to work its magic ASAP.

4. Nintendo doesn't need to lower it's price at all, it's been superior to the PS2 hardware wise and was cheap at the get go. Hell alot of games prices have been slashed already when I visited EB and Funco, PS2 was definitely overdue and X-Box I think would be wise to lower it to 249, 199 is kind of too low after all it's offering as weird as it sounds.

Golgo 13 Guest
    i guess this means that the next faze in the console wars is about to start.

just about 4 more days... things should get really interesting.

6. ITS OFFICIAL XBOX 199 at EBGAMES.com

now the question is which system to get, PS2 or XBox???

Ima go flip a coin now. bye.
    (i think im feeling the BOX though)
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

7. Time to jump off the fence. I *will* own all three now. Muahaha!

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

Well the X-Box is now $199. It will be interesting to see what comes of this now that it's an even playing field.
    Taking it one day at a time.

Wow. And to have all this go on right before E3. Man. It makes me really anticipate it.
    Taking it one day at a time.

10. And the coin says... PlayStation 2. Wait, that was me!