Thread: Check this out (EA)

1. Check this out (EA)

Every single EA sports title is coming to the GCN. Not true for the other two consoles although the PS2 is getting a lot of support. Nintendo can no longer be considered a weak sports game console, in fact, with Sega and every single EA Sprorts title on the machine, I'd say they are #1 in one fell swoop. This is great news for fans of the big N.

http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.c...n=item&id=3020

2. I'm looking at the list, and the only game I see, that is'nt listed for the other 2 consoles, is Knockout Kinks 2003. Good news for GC owners, but I don't follow the meaning of your post?

3. Well, they lack any real first party sports game dev which really doesn't help PS2 much but it's done well for MS. All Sega Sports games are coming to Xbox and WSB this year is exclusive. I think all the systems have more than enough sports - and no soccer fan should be without a GCN it would seem... I think it has more soccer games by porportion than anyother system. Fifa 2002, Fifa World Cup 2002, Soccer Slam and soon Virtua Striker 3 and Red Card Soccer. Hooray for Football I guess.

ºTracer
    o_O

4. Originally posted by TracerBullet
    Well, they lack any real first party sports game dev which really doesn't help PS2 much but it's done well for MS. All Sega Sports games are coming to Xbox and WSB this year is exclusive. I think all the systems have more than enough sports - and no soccer fan should be without a GCN it would seem... I think it has more soccer games by porportion than anyother system. Fifa 2002, Fifa World Cup 2002, Soccer Slam and soon Virtua Striker 3 and Red Card Soccer. Hooray for Football I guess.

ºTracer

That would probably expain why Gamecube was able to sell 400,000 units, in Europe within the first week.