Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE - Guilty Gear X2 Star Ocean Capcom vs SNK 2

New sealed Gigawing -20.00
    New, no container GC controler - 10.00
    used model one Gen power suply 2.00
    Last edited by Fe 26; 24 Oct 2004 at 03:21 AM.

2. I saw the same distortion pedal going for $39.99 used at Guitar Center on Sunset Blvd. last week.

In any case, IP, I got the money for it (I finally sold my Metal Slug 3), just give me the info.

Oh, and Einhander fucking rocks. It shits all over 98% of the shooters you idiots jizz over every day on here (it shits all over pretty much every shooter not named Einhander). I wouldnt say it $70 rocks but I paid $20 for it used and that was a steal.
    Last edited by diffusionx; 05 Oct 2004 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I saw the same distortion pedal going for $39.99 used at Guitar Center on Sunset Blvd. last week.

In any case, IP, I got the money for it (I finally sold my Metal Slug 3), just give me the info.

Oh, and Einhander fucking rocks. It shits all over 98% of the shooters you idiots jizz over every day on here (it shits all over pretty much every shooter not named Einhander). I wouldnt say it $70 rocks but I paid $20 for it used and that was a steal.
    How do you want to pay? money order or paypal?

I have a new copy of Amplitude - PS2. I'd like 15 for it, but I will drop the price to 10 if you guys want to buy anything with it.

You can read more about the game here

http://www.us.playstation.com/conten...us-97258/site/

5. IronPlant:

I dont have your email address anymore. Tell me again so I can pay you. I AM LOGGED INTO PAYPAL AS WE SPEAK.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    IronPlant:

I dont have your email address anymore. Tell me again so I can pay you. I AM LOGGED INTO PAYPAL AS WE SPEAK.
    AS WE SPEAK ON A MESSAGE BOARD

For 55 bucks, I will make a pile of those books, burn them, and post pictures.

8. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    dude I still see brand new copies of FF7. I'm so picking them up next time I see them.
    Yeah, there's a store downtown that has about 50 of them just lying there behind a glass pane. They still go for about 70CDN. And yes, people buy them with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    Yeah, there's a store downtown that has about 50 of them just lying there behind a glass pane. They still go for about 70CDN. And yes, people buy them with pride.
    why don't you ebay them with pride?

And buy my stuff.

Xbox
    Capcom VS SNK EO2, USED, $15

PS2
    Guilty Gear X, USED, 15
    Last edited by Fe 26; 02 Dec 2004 at 07:15 PM.