Thread: New Stan Lee show coming to television.

1. New Stan Lee show coming to television.

I was listening to the Howard Stern show, and he was interviewing Stan Lee. Stan Lee talked abour a new animation he was working on, for television. The show is to be called Stripper Girl, and will feature an animated Pamela Anderson. Her character will be a Stripper by night, and a super heroin by late night.

Does this concept sound like a bad idea? I'm just curious what Stan Lee can do with such an idea.

2. pwned by Ivan

3. Re: New Stan Lee show coming to television.

Originally posted by gamevet
    I was listening to the Howard Stern show, and he was interviewing Stan Lee. Stan Lee talked abour a new animation he was working on, for television. The show is to be called Stripper Girl, and will feature an animated Pamela Anderson. Her character will be a Stripper by night, and a super heroin by late night.

Does this concept sound like a bad idea? I'm just curious what Stan Lee can do with such an idea.
    Well Stan Lee is the mastermind behind some of the greatest comic heros ever made, so if anyone could make this concept work, he could, though I don't think he would endorse such a show...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

4. Sounds like Stan Lee is already becoming senile.

5. Err...for a few seconds i though you were serious!What next,a Walt Disney endorsed cartoon featuring a Minnie Mouse dominatrix giving her taste of justice to the red light district:jest: