Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A console wars board

1. A console wars board

With so many topics turning into one of these, why not just make a board for it in an attempt to keep more threads on topic?

Maybe we can make a board where people catch teh gay and argue like they are 12 again.

4. There's no need for that since folks can type in "GameFAQs.com" rather easily.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. This is a great idea. Let's also make subforums for:

01. PC games
    02. Music equipment and playing.
    03. Gaming hardware. Circuit Board is too broad.
    04. Mega Man series
    05. Games with wolves in them.
    06. Games that take place in the past
    07. Games that take place on a single screen
    08. Puzzle games
    09. how much Almaci hates the USA
    10. Wacky News
    11. Gambling games, like Vegas Stakes
    12. Bright Club
    13. Free games you can play online, like Zuma
    14. All the games that Captain Vegetable likes
    15. how great Japan is
    16. who is gay on TNL
    17. How shitty of a mod Lhadatt is
    18. Pizza
    19. Everyone's favorite game music. After all that topic has been made so many times.
    20. (Insert Blank) of the Year
    21. N00bs Only
    22. How much time is wasted on TNL.
    23. How bad MarkRyan's reviews are.
    24. Jeremy cliche discussion.

6. Whew, I thought you'd forgotten about me, hon. Can we also have a board for Kano and Ninjas' love affair? Maybe one for diff to be a prick in would work out as well. Board additions 25 and 26, respectively, continuing diff's list.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Whew, I thought you'd forgotten about me, hon. Can we also have a board for Kano and Ninjas' love affair? Maybe one for diff to be a prick in would work out as well. Board additions 25 and 26, respectively, continuing diff's list.
    You were warned not too long ago on the Headlines board. This is number two. One more and you get a week off.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    You were warned not too long ago on the Headlines board. This is number two. One more and you get a week off.
    What would TNL do without seeing how every game is "neat" and the "visual flair is appealing"???
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

9. Posted edited to be full of sunshine and happiness, and less pointing out hyprocrisy and double standards.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 24 Jul 2004 at 12:08 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan