Page 1 of 40 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Bees....

1. WTF I Love Bees....

I downloaded the Halo 2 movie trailer. At the end of the trailer it showed www.xbox.com but for one second it flashed www.ilovebees.com.

I went there and this freaky shit started popping up. If you go to different areas of the site and highlight the page there are secret messages which are very cryptic and very creepy. Check it out!

2. Of course the crew won't come for me if they're all dead. If they're all dead and I alone am left to tell the tale

3. This has been fun news for the past week or so. If you read HBO you've probably heard it all.

Last night at the Red VS Blue IMAX showing, when they showed the trailer I yelled "ILOVEBEES DOT COM" and everyone in the the theatre got it. So it's a lot bigger than I thought.

It's just MS being weird, much like the Troy D Chinula ilovelive.com site.
    Play Guitar Hero //

4. What is HBO?

5. I keep forgetting that no one around here reads actual Halo news

http://halo.bungie.org/

Evvvveryday~
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. i check that site, but i never called it hbo.

7. yea, i think that acronym's taken...

8. HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

Control has been yielded to the
    SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

This medium is classified, and has a
    STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

In 3 days, network throttling will erode.

In 17 days this medium will metastasize.

COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL:
    30:11:31:34:487
    var chinatime = new Date(2004,7,24,6,7,0);Make your decisions accordingly.

Is this some kind of code? Seems like there might be a hidden message here somewhere...

9. I just heard about this from someone that dosent even play video games. i checked the site out and told them to shut cuz they don't know what they are talking about lol. needless to say I have yet to see the trailer I'll go see it now. I don't know what to make of this.

10. i haven't read the halo books, but from what i've seen on message boards, they go into detail about AI programs in the halo universe. apparently, they have a tendency to go insane as they outgrow their programming. there's speculation that this site has something to do with cortana losing her mind, which is a plot point in one of the books.