Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Schmo 2

1. Joe Schmo 2

Series starts tonight at 10. I didn't get to see every episode of the first one but the ones i did see were hilarious. This time the set-up is one of those reality hook up shows, like the bachelor or temptation island, called "Last Chance for Love". There are now 2 Schmos, one male and one female.

They're also releasing the first season on uncensored DVD, which i'll probably pick up if the price is decent.

Check out the blog on the website for a bunch of great info about the show.
    http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/joeschmo/

2. Looks awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    They're also releasing the first season on uncensored DVD
    Oh hell yes. Molly jumping out of that bikini top is worth the price of admission.

First season was great, hopefully this'll be just as good.

4. spike has been running a countdown timer in the top right of the screen all day. Right there there is only 02:29:53 till Joe Schmo 2

Oh hell yes. Molly jumping out of that bikini top is worth the price of admission.
    That's what i was thinking too. Molly was so hot

5. I can't wait to see J-Roc from Trailer Park Boys. He plays the gay character. Should be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

"What--WHAT IS GOING ON?!" - Joe Schmo

7. they are making this one fucking REDICULOUS. if they make it the whole way through without them suspecting anything i'll be impressed.

Ingrid is already suspecting something.

She mentioned how the lines sounded "rehearsed" during the pearl necklace bit, and she made mentions of the "Truman Show".

9. they're being way too obvious. Calling those things peal necklaces is funny, but it's just too see through. The show is hilarious though. The gifts were great, like the guy who sponsored a child for everyone in the house, and Bryce is GREAT. I love the creepy guy thing. Can't wait for next week's show.

P.S. Ingrid is hot.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gibbits
    I can't wait to see J-Roc from Trailer Park Boys. He plays the gay character. Should be great!
    You mean the "He-has-to-be-gay" character I caught the first 40 minutes. Hilarious.

"It eats mice."
    "Do you have mice here?"
    "... Yes."