Thread: Novastar Presents 3

1. Novastar Presents 3

Here is another Mouse drawn pic.

2. Why don't you just put them all into one thread? It's a bit cluttered having a separate thread when they're all more or less similar.

As for the picture, he has no shoulder. It just slopes down, looks a bit off.Maybe it's just the angle you drew it at or something.

3. Actually, the elbow placement is way off, and the bicep-area too short. I see that you're trying to place his elbow back in space, but the angle of his forearm is off then.

Otherwise though, definitely much more solid linework than you're other stuff. The texture-work on his armor is very nice too (and on his heart). It clashes a bit with the rest of the drawing though, since it looks more photorealistic, but the armor itself has little depth. His mantle is only as thick as the 'line', if you know what I mean. The linework is a definite improvement.

However, I still don't see why you just don't draw it by hand and scan it in.

4. I still don't see why you just don't draw it by hand and scan it in.
    I Havent Been Around a scanner to scan any recent work. I've just been practicing with the mouse lately just to say i can draw with it.Though around here that dosent seem to be such a major feat. I can definitely draw better proportions on paper but thats just talk.youll just have to see when i finally get them scanned.Your right about the armor and heart textures. It does clash with rest of the shading which i will fix.I knew that when i called myself finished at the time. i just wanted to get some feed back on how it looks. Thanx for your input.I appreciated very much