Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tales of Symphonia Kotobukiya Gashapons for sale + artbook...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I'll take the Kratos. How much would shipping differ with, and without the box?
    I dunno actually, I think at most the shipping with the box would be $4.30 with del conf via priority in a hard box...

But if we don't do the box I can probably do it cheaper in an envelop with del conf via first class...but not much cheaper, maybe like 3 bucks or so.

Honestly though I prefer to do priority if you are willing to pay for it, cause that is the most reliable I have found...the box is opened at the top, but they are nice because they show what all the figures look like in the series.

Just send me a PM with what you want to do and we can take it from there. I can get this shipped out right away for you.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. PM, and Cash sent.

3. ...

Genis + 2 Zelos left. Prices aren't set in stone...these are going on ebay tomorrow so if interested let me know before then.

ssb

4. What does Zelos look like?

I'm not far enough in the game, but if he seems pretty cool, I'd be willing to pick one up. I probably won't be back on today though, Saturday at the earliest, because of a hurricane coming through =X
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. Zelos is the pink haired guy that almost looks like a girl. You'll know when you encounter him...

6. Sure,you can see what he looks like in the links in my first post. Just let me know over the weekend if interested.

\ssb

7. Got my Kratos today, God damn this is a nice figure.

ssbomberman gets 2 thumbs up for quick shipping as well!

8. ...

Dropped prices and put them all on ebay, I even put up a variant Sheena figure.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ort=3&since=-1

9. Did ya sell off the Zelos and Sheena?

(Damn, this is old)

10. I have a regular sheena if you want it.

ssb