Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "What I gotta' do to get that brand new 300 up outta you?"

1. "What I gotta' do to get that brand new 300 up outta you?"

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/...tm?POE=MONISVA

Seems Snoop Dog loves the new Chrysler 300C so much that he called up Chrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche and left a message on his answering machine, basically asking him to give him one:

"Yo, what up? This is big Snoop Dogg, trying to put these new legs down for this new 300C. What I gotta' do to get that brand new 300 up outta' you? Get back in contact with my nephew so you can make it happen, then it's official like a referee with a whistle. If you want this car to blow, give it to me. This is Snoop Dogg. Preach!"

Once they figured out what the fuck he was talking about they got in touch with him to see what they could work out. Click here to hear the message.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 28 Jul 2004 at 01:50 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Snoop is one funny dude, Starsky & Hutch sealed that.

When snoop turns 70 hes just going to be a little black man that makes random noises. Kind of like those sidekick cretures in the hannabarbara cartoons.

I wonder if his homeboys will be able to save on him so they can come back if they die.

4. Probably a good idea to give him one, as well. What would it cost them? 20 Grand? For free publicity and a spokesman, however nutty his English is.

Foshizzle my nizzle up in the piggle wiggle in my 300izles to get my bacongrizzleissle to bring back to the hizzle. Preach.

6. I can just see the look on Dieter Zetsche's face when he heard the message.

"Ach, mein gott! Isht he zaying he ist going to be killing me? Perhaps vit zee drive-by? Achtung, be giving zee 300C to zis Snoppy Dog"
    Time for a change

7. "Touch my monkey!"

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. damn......that...was priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

9. /Quote "They'd be crazy not to take advantage of someone as trend-setting and popular as Snoop Dogg," he said. Besides, Snoop has done a lot to clean up his image in recent years, from appearing on Sesame Street to hosting Saturday Night Live, Brown said. /Quote

Snoop Dog was in Seasame Street?? Wow.

I can just envision Snoop Scaschizzling with Oscar the Grouch.Or smoking it up with the count " One toke -ahh,ahh,ahh, 2 toke,ahh,ahh,ahh"....

I must see this - video link get.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    Snoop Dog was in Seasame Street?? Wow.
    Of course he was. He's a fucking Muppet afterall.