Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Rename This Board

1. News Let's Rename This Board

So I'm redoing all the thread descriptions, and it hits me (again) that the name of this place should have been changed long ago - unless there is a good reason to call this "The Galleria." This particular board was always Bahn's thing, but now it's your thing, so what do you think? "Galleria" has always struck me as a bizarre choice.

Maybe "The Artist's Workshop" or something along those lines? Or just "The Gallery"?

2. Artist's Block (because we're always stumped on new things to work on. or something.)
    Image Dump

that's all i've got. i had some other one's, but they were really retarded.

3. "The Refrigerator Door"

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. Sketchbook
    Time for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    "The Refrigerator Door"
    Yes.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Yes.
    Eh. Too Long. How about '(william)the Fridge, perry'

7. "The Refrigerator Door"

I like it.

8. I like "Artist's Block." It's witty and you can easily guess what the forum is without reading the description.

9. Nick, don't be mad just because my suggestion, which I gave you you over AIM even before this thread was made, is so popular. The people want "The Refrigerator Door." Won't you let them have it?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

10. No, he's gonna take his toys and go home.