Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 new critical flaws in mozilla

2 new critical flaws in mozilla

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1105_2-5286138.html

2 new flaws have been announced for mozilla dealing with certificates. They haven't been patched yet, but the Mozilla Foundation is working on it. They are currently considering whether to release the fixes as patches are as a version update.
    Taking it one day at a time.

2. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Always nice to see critical flaws in Mozilla. Gives the obnoxious elitists a moment to shut-up.

4. Yes. We shut up for a week while we wait for the fix, vs the, what, 5~12 months for a fix from MS?

No one said Mozilla/Firefox was perfect; just better.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

5. The last "critical flaw" in Moz was actively ignored for two years after the initial report.

They only took action on it after someone exploited it.

I'm not defending Microsoft. It's just the superiority complex Firefox users have developed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin
    It's just the superiority complex Firefox users have developed.
    That's what happens when you're better.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin
    The last "critical flaw" in Moz was actively ignored for two years after the initial report.

They only took action on it after someone exploited it.
    Hey, I'll happily step off my high horse. This is news to me. Gotta link? I assume you're not talking about this.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

8. I'm not a firefox elitist myself, but I've taken the advice to use Mozilla over IE, and a great deal of problems i used to have with IE I just dont get anymore.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

9. Firefox is one ugly program.

10. The default theme with version 0.9 is pretty ugly. Download the Noia Extreme theme. It's much better and makes it much cooler. Closing a lot of the sidebars helps as well.

You're probably being facetious, but in case you're not...
    Last edited by Wolffen; 29 Jul 2004 at 05:20 PM.