Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Working Designs in Guinness World Records?

Working Designs in Guinness World Records?

Just got a interesting email from Amazon this morning. It said

"Working Designs has asked Guinness World Records to list The Arc The Lad Collection as the largest game anthology ever released for a video game console in North America"

"The record Working Designs really deserves is the category of most shameless marketing ploy"

Korian

2. They should also win an award for the most delays ever .

3. or how about making fans wait a lifetime for a dam game.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

4. They should also win and award for the worst sense of humour, ever.

5. I was going to say "longest delay ever," but as there were four posts before mine, I was well aware someone would beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. What qualifies a collection as an anthology? How many games are in the Arc the Lad box set? Just 4.

Don't those Namco, Atari, and Midway discs have more games on them? I would consider them anthologys as well.

Originally posted by JefmcC
    What qualifies a collection as an anthology? How many games are in the Arc the Lad box set? Just 4.

Don't those Namco, Atari, and Midway discs have more games
    on them? I would consider them anthologys as well.
    Maybe they mean stand alone seperate disc games in one package.

Korian

8. Eh, I'll beat them if they try. I'll release my anthology collection of "Move the Circle Left" volumes 1-256. For those of you who don't know, "Move the Circle Left" is a game programmed by yours truly where you click a circle on the right hand side of the screen and drag it to the left. Once the circle hits the center of the screen, you must wait for 700 hours before continuing. The game also contiains 10 gigabites of "REM" statements making it not only the longest game in existance, but the largest as well. Volumes 2-256 feature different colored circles.

9. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    Eh, I'll beat them if they try. I'll release my anthology collection of "Move the Circle Left" volumes 1-256. For those of you who don't know, "Move the Circle Left" is a game programmed by yours truly where you click a circle on the right hand side of the screen and drag it to the left. Once the circle hits the center of the screen, you must wait for 700 hours before continuing. The game also contiains 10 gigabites of "REM" statements making it not only the longest game in existance, but the largest as well. Volumes 2-256 feature different colored circles.
    Yeah, but does it come with a puppet?
    -Kyo

10. Originally posted by StriderKyo

Yeah, but does it come with a puppet?
    Hell yeah it comes with a puppet!

*takes off sock and puts it in box*