Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Resident Evil items

1. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    You really have one of those STARS handguns?
    Hell yeah I do. I also meant to get one of the STARS shirts - the ones that look like actual police-issue shirts from the game - but I never got around to getting one before I came back.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. I can't seem to email you the file so I'll just post the picture of the mousepad here ^..^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ResidentEvilmousepad.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	11295  

3. RE Directors Cut -PSX
    Offer me a fair price and it is yours.
    Here is a pic (upper left)
    I belive the case is a little scuffed up and the discs only have minor scuffs (usual wear, nothing excessive). It includes a $5 off cupon and a RE2 demo.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I can't seem to email you the file so I'll just post the picture of the mousepad here ^..^

pm sent

5. So I take it your not interested in my item?

6. I was just sending werewolf a PM. For the DC I could do $8 shipped. There are a few places around here I can get it of the self for $7-$8.

7. Scratch the need for the RE:DC pick a mintly copy up at GS yesterday for a meer $6. Thanks for the offer though.

8. ive got the original big box Resident Evil for the PS. minty fresh and complete. would part with it if the price was right.

9. Thanks for the offer, but I already have two of the long box originals. Both in excelent shape.

10. If you're going for the RE/BH collection you should look for one of those anniversary collection briefcase pack thingys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.