Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Resident Evil items

1. Wanted: Resident Evil items

If you have any RE promo items or games collecting dust LMK. I'm interested in any items I don't already have.

I am interested in the following titles for the right price:

RE -Saturn
    RE 3 -PSX
    RE: Survivor -PSX
    RE 2 -DC
    RE: CV -DC
    RE 2 w/box in good shape or box alone -N64
    Any Import versions.

Thx.
    Last edited by Videodrone; 29 Aug 2004 at 11:39 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    If you have any RE promo items or games collecting dust LMK. I'm interested in any items I don't already have.

I am interested in the following title for the right price:

RE -saturn
    RE Directors Cut -PSX
    RE 2 -PSX
    RE 3 -PSX
    RE 2 -DC
    RE 2 -GC
    RE 3 -GC
    Any Import versions.

Thx.
    I have some figures that I'm about to post to ebay. Let me know if you are interested.

3. I have a Import demo for Biohazard 0 at home I think, I also have a Resident Evil mousepad still brand new that is pretty nice, let me know if ether of those interest you I can post a pic of the mousepad later

4. I've got the Outbreak BradyGames personnel profiles booklet thing if you didn't happen to get it when/if you bought Outbreak.

5. I have some official Biohazard soundtracks too.

6. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    I have some figures that I'm about to post to ebay. Let me know if you are interested.
    Sealed or unsealed? Doesn't matter to me I would unpackage them anyway. PM me a price. I'd be interested in them for a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I have a Import demo for Biohazard 0 at home I think, I also have a Resident Evil mousepad still brand new that is pretty nice, let me know if ether of those interest you I can post a pic of the mousepad later
    I be interested in the Demo fair price. If you would post a pic of that mousepad, that would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    I have some official Biohazard soundtracks too.
    For the little I listen to then, they are usually overpriced for my taste, but I would be willing to entertain any offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I've got the Outbreak BradyGames personnel profiles booklet thing if you didn't happen to get it when/if you bought Outbreak.
    If your willing to part with it for a few dollars I would be interested. LMK.

7. I've no problem with it leaving. PM me your address and you can just have it, it'll only be a few stamps to mail.

8. any misc swag to trade?
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

9. I have RE for Saturn, check my thread here:
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=28909

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I've no problem with it leaving. PM me your address and you can just have it, it'll only be a few stamps to mail.
    Thanks Much! PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Like Wasabi
    any misc swag to trade?
    Any type of swag in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by 007bond
    I have RE for Saturn, check my thread here:
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=28909
    If it had the back art, I'd be interested for sure. Is that $8 +shipping or with shipping?