Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Fable - Official Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by BEBOPlover
    And Neo, my heart skipped a beat for a second, you mean bastard.
    Same here, I was this close to dashing out of the house.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach
    ...know-nothing EB worker bees.

"Know-nothing" my ass.

we currently seem to be out of stock, if you want, you can place $10 to make sure you get it when we are resupplied.
    Last edited by Damian79; 31 Jul 2004 at 07:32 PM.

3. ASSHOLE!!!

Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Same here, I was this close to dashing out of the house.
    Same, screw the babysitting, I jumped for a second because I forgot to pre-order.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    It probably was the bonus DVD I saw judging by this pic. Sorry for being a tard and getting everyone's hopes up.
    thanks, you can just PAY the emt's for having to come with a defibrilator for me. anyhow, yeah, we are excited for it, im pretty sure its hitting on sept 14, i took the whole week as a vacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Sept 14 was the date announced a little while back. Maybe the guy at EB wanted to charge you full price for the demo, NeoZ
    pwned by Ivan

7. It's actually kinda nice that the DVD has the exact same labeling as a real xbox game, it looks wonderful placed within them.

Unlike other promotional disks I have got in the past.

8. I must admit, I would have been extremely nervous and suspicious if the game had been released under the radar like that. It's almost never a good thing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    thanks, you can just PAY the emt's for having to come with a defibrilator for me. anyhow, yeah, we are excited for it, im pretty sure its hitting on sept 14, i took the whole week as a vacation.
    I haven't skipped work/school for a game since FF7!

10. I plan on taking time off work for Star Ocean 3 and Halo 2.

Fable seems great, but I think I'll be able to handle some time away from it.